Do ‘s and Don’t s
- Balance each meal with carbohydrates – 50%, proteins -30% and fat – 20%.
- Water intake should be monitered, 3-4 liters for a day, drink at least 300ml – 1 liter on waking.
- Take simple carbohydrates before workout.
- Take proteins in 20 minutes after workout.
- Take 2-3 fruit variety each day. One citrus (Vitamin C) fruit. One high fibre and any seasonal fruit. Fresh fruit juice can be taken with out filtering.
- Take at least 5 cups of vegetables. 1 cup green leafy vegetable (keerai), one cup of raw vegetable (salads)
- Take healthy fats like olive oil, gingelly oil, avocado, almonds(6-8) and walnuts(4-6 whole)
- No eating out (Pizza, Buggers, chat items) / feasting.
- No fasting/ liquid diets/ fruit diets/ skipping meals
- No alcohols
- No aerated juices/ packed juices/ powder mix juices
- No artificial sweetners